Lash extension 1 day class with kit and model
Lash extension 1 day class with kit and model description:
Instructor: Quynh-Tram Vu
- 16 years as cosmetologist
- 8 years as Lash extension stylist
- 7 years as permanent makeup artist
- Receive quality training in 6 months
- Paid apprenticeship opportunity
- Hired after graduation opportunity
- Payment plans available
- Earn your investment back in few months
- Free listing with 95 Lash
- Artist Locator Service
- Certified and licensed to use 95 Lash Artist logo
Hands-on, live-models, closely supervised small group.
With consistent practice 2-3 models per week, our students can master the skills
in 6 months! Apprenticeship at our Santa-Monica based salon is available.
Let us show you how to make as low investment as a car down
payment, get shortest training and earn income like a pharmacist
or other professionals without spending 6 years in college or owing
any student loan.
10:00 – 10:30 – LASHING THEORY
Answers to FAQ:
- What is Eyelash Extension?
- How Long Do Eyelash Extension last?
- Can I Swim, Shower, Exercise with Eyelash Extension?
- How often should I come in for Retouch?
- Can I apply mascara to eyelash extension?
- How do I take care of eyelash extension?
Breaking the misperceptions of eyelash extension:
Unqualified professionals, cheap glue, careless adhesion. Flares, clusters, strips applied as shortcuts
10:30-11:15 – Safety and sanitation
- Natural Lash Growth Cycle.
- Analysis and Lash Extension choice.
- Ergonomics and safety issue for lash professionals
Product Knowledge: Lash Types
- Synthetic Faux Mink, Real Mink, Silk, Russian lashes
- Lash Lengths
- Lash Thickness
- Lash Curls
Primer, Gel Pads, Medical Tape, Gel Remover, spoolie
11:15 – 11:30 – MANNEQUIN TIME
Instructor’s demonstration on mannequin Procedure Set-up,
11:30 – 1:00 – LASH MAPPING AND LASH PATTERNS
- Student practice on mannequin, instructor give one-on-one training and feedback
- Practice taping and set-up: 15 minutes
- Practice separation: 15 minutes
- Practice lash attachment – thick materials: 30 minutes
- Practice lash attachment – silk/mink materials : 15 minutes
1:00 – 2:00 – HANDS-ON REAL MODEL
Hands-on training: consultation, lash analysis, taping, lash separation
2:00 – 3:00 – STUDENTS SWITCH ROLES
Hands-on training: lash removal
3:00 – 5:00 – STUDENT PRACTICE
5:00 – 7:00 – SWITCH STUDENTS
Students practice instructor demonstrates on real model and give feedbacks.